Creating a duplicate form allows you to create similar forms (for both navigation and standard form types) for the same object type without having to entirely recreate a new form.
Newly duplicated forms are created with a _COPY suffix (e.g. creating a duplicate of a form called “New Incident” will create a new form called “New Incident_COPY”). You can edit the name and description for duplicate navigation and standard forms, and the elements and sections on a duplicate standard form, however, a duplicate form can only be associated with the same object type as the original form.
To create a duplicate configurable form:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Configurable Forms in the Views section.
- Click the form you want to duplicate or enter the name of the form in the Search field, then click it to display the Edit Configurable Form page.
- Click the icon to the far right of the form’s name.
- Click Duplicate to confirm and to display the Edit Configurable Form page for the duplicate.
- If needed, click the X icon to close the Form Palette, then click the pencil icon to the right of the form’s name to edit the name and description as necessary.
- Click theicon to display the Form Palette and add form elements as needed.
|See the Add Elements to a Standard Form section for more details on configuring each form element.|