- Administrators cannot edit any fields in a user's User Profile section. To request a change to the details of this section, contact Resolver Support.
- All Access grants a user access to all object types and their objects within an organization. Therefore, it's recommended that you enable these settings only when necessary.
- It's generally recommended that user accounts are disabled rather than deleted. See the Important Notes About Deleting or Deactivating User Accounts article for more information.
- Disabled users are not counted towards your org's maximum user count.
- A new data warehouse password must be generated and entered into any business intelligence tools to re-establish connectivity if the admin account that generated the original password is deleted, disabled, or loses its admin privileges.
To edit or delete an existing user:
- Click theicon in the top bar > Users in the People section.
- Enter a first and/or last name of the user in the text field to search for a user or click on an account to open the Edit User page.
- Click the or icons next to User Enabled, Admin, and/or All Access to enable or disable the user account and/or administrative rights.
- Optional: Select a pre-configured language from the Language dropdown menu to choose how the UI and applications will be translated for the user. Note that the default language selected in a user’s browser will take precedence.
- To review the user groups or roles the account has been added to, click a group or role in the User Group Membership or User Role Membership section, which will display the Edit Role or Edit User Group page.
- To delete the user, click the icon, then click Yes to confirm.
- Click Done when finished.