The Resolver Knowledge Base is your hub for user guides, troubleshooting, information on the Resolver Support Program, and more. This article will help familiarize you with these resources, but if you need any extra help, feel free to contact us!
Access Resolver support info at any time by clicking Support at the top-right of any page. Some of the topics you'll find here include:
- Customer Service: Support contact information, coverage, service level targets, and authorized contact information.
- Common Questions & Troubleshooting: Technical guidance for resolving common issues.
- Releases & Updates: Platform release notes, info on the Resolver update process, and links to the Resolver Idea Portal.
- Infrastructure & Reliability: Availability targets, scheduled maintenance, disaster recovery, status dashboard, and more.
User Guides & Manuals
To access the user guides and help articles, hover your cursor over Guides at the top-right of any page, then click one of the following:
- Core Admin Guide: Where you can find information and instructions on all administrative-related tools and tasks.
- App Users' Guides: Links to the Core app user guides (e.g., Command Center, Compliance Management, and Incident Management), app summaries, and release notes. Some apps don't have guides yet, but they'll be added to here as soon as they're ready.
- Configuration Guides: Step-by-step instructions for creating new applications, activities, or other components in your app. More guides will be added here in the future.
If you're looking for something in particular, you can enter keywords in the search bar on any page, click Refine, select the guide(s) you want to search in, then click icon.
Below are some popular topics to help you get started!