This article provides instructions for creating relationships and references on Risk Response Plans between the Risk and Requirement object types. However, plans can be linked to other object types, including, but not limited to Processes, Assets, and Vendors.
To add relationships to the Risk Response Plans and Company object types:
- Click theicon in the top bar > Object Types in the Data Model section.
- Begin typing Risk Response Plan in the search field, then click the object type to open the Edit Object Type page.
- Click the Relationships tab > Add Relationship.
- Enter Risks in the Relationship Name field and Risk Response Plan in the Reference Name field.
- Select Risk from the Object Type Group dropdown menu.
- Click Create.
- Repeat the steps above to create another relationship on the Risk Response Plan object type, entering Requirement for the relationship name, Risk Response Plan for the reference name, and Requirement from for the object type group.
- Repeat the above steps for the Company object type, entering Risk Response Plans for the relationship name, Company for the reference name, and Risk Response Plans for the object type group. Note that you may use business units instead of company objects, however, this will impact the reporting structures discussed further in this guide.