To add a new section to a standard form:
- Create a new form or open an existing form by clickingicon in the top bar > Configurable Forms in the Views section, then selecting a form.
- Click + Section on the form canvas.
- Click the icon in the top-right corner of the new section to display the Edit Form Section screen.
- Select a width from the Section Width section. By default, 100 (full size) is selected.
- Click the Centered icon to center the section on the canvas.
- Enter text in the Section Title to provide a header to the section.
Section titles are disabled when a section is tabbed.
- To make the section collapsible:
- Click the Make Section Collapsible icon.
- Select either Expanded (to show the section's contents by default) or Collapsed (to hide the section's contents by default) below Collapsible Default on Load.
A single section cannot be both collapsible and tabbed.
- To create section tabs:
- Click the Enable Tabs icon.
- Click +Add Another Tab.
- Enter a name for the tab in the text field.
- Continue steps a-c to continue adding more tabs as needed. To delete a tab, click the icon.
- Click Done to return to the form canvas.
- If the new section is collapsible, click the icon to expand it (if necessary) and add elements. Click the icon to collapse the section, as needed.
- If the new section has tabs, click a tab and add elements. These elements will appear on the form only when that specific tab is selected.
- Repeat steps 2-11 to continue adding sections as needed.
- To reposition a section on the form canvas, click the icon in the top-right corner of the section, then drag and drop it to a different area on the canvas.