Email templates now support field and property variables, making it easy to provide important information about an object when users receive emails through the Messaging action. These variables are populated based on the object(s) that triggered the email.
Data Import Template
Instead of entering data manually into a spreadsheet, a data import template can now be generated from the settings for some or all of the relationships and object types in your organization. This template is populated with the basic data required to complete the import, including Object Type and Relationship IDs, fields' Unique Names, assignable roles, and workflow states.
- Fixed an issue that prevented required fields from validating on assessment objects with multiple workflows.
- Formula recalculations now display correctly on forms accessed through the Open a Form action.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the 0 digit from appearing in reports that displayed imported object data.
- Recalculated formulas no longer display an error when select list options are removed.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent email notifications from being sent when an object is created.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a connection error to appear upon login.
- General email notification and Org Import bug fixes.