An “Authorized Contact” is an administrator with special account and system access permissions (read more here). They are assigned to keep customers updated with Resolver news, to channel our support team communication through your designated administrators, and to ensure oversight of support activities.
While we do not have an upper limit for the number of authorized contacts, Resolver reserves the right to restrict the number in accordance with our best practices.
Each Authorized Contact will receive:
- Resolver Support Ticket Portal access to view and update all of your company’s tickets
- Software update notifications, as well as alerts for scheduled and unscheduled environmental maintenance
- Notifications of outages and other unexpected events
- Emergency after-hours support
Each Authorized Contact will have the authority to:
- Grant Resolver personnel access to your company’s account
- Approve Resolver personnel to make changes to your account configuration