|You cannot edit or remove the data definitions saved to a report without deleting the report then recreating it; however, edit functionality for data definitions is scheduled for an upcoming release in the near future.|
To edit or delete a report:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Data Visualizations in the Views section.
- Click the report you want to edit or enter the name of the data visualization in the Search field, then click it edit it.
- To edit the name or description, click the icon, then make your changes as needed in the Name and Description fields.
- To include or exclude archived data from the report, click the icon, then select or deselect the Include archived data in report checkbox.
- To add or remove filters, click Configure Filters in the Filters field, then click the fields, relationships, or formulas to add or remove them as filters.
- To add or edit the header and/or logo on a PDF export file for the report, click PDF Output Options, then make you changes as needed.
- To edit an element on the canvas, hover your cursor over the element, click the icon, make your changes, then click Done when finished.
- To rearrange the elements on the canvas, hover your cursor over an element, click the icon and drag the element to a new location.
- To delete an element, hover your cursor over the element, click the icon, then click Yes to confirm.
- To delete a report, click the icon at the bottom of the Edit Report page, then click Yes to confirm.
|Deleting a report will also delete any filters, parameters, and elements added to it.|