To edit or delete an object type:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Object Types in the Data Model section.
- Click the object type or enter the name of the object type in the Search field, then click it to display the Edit Object Type page.
- To edit the object type’s name, description, or monogram, click the next the object type’s name at the top of the page.
- Click the tabs to edit or delete the components added to the object type.
- To delete the object type, click the icon.
If any data has been saved to or associated with the object type, it’s strongly recommended that you do not delete it. Additionally, you will not be able to delete an object type until all its objects have been deleted.
- Click Done when finished.