External and occasional stakeholders can access the Confidential Portal using the confidential reporting URL link provided by their Resolver Administrator or organizational partner.
User Account Requirements
The user account you use to log into Resolver must have Administrator permissions.
To create a confidential login. Please refer to the Create a Confidential Login article.
For more information on Confidential Portal Submissions, please refer to the Confidential Portal Submissions article.
- From the Home screen, click on the System icon.
- From the Admin Overview screen, click the Portal Settings tile on the Communications section.
Portal Settings Tile
- From the Portal Settings screen, click a Confidential User Name from the list.
Confidential User Name
Generating a Confidential Login URL
- The New Confidential URL screen will appear.
New Confidential URL Screen
- Using your cursor, highlight the Login URL and press the Right mouse button to select the Copy option from the Context Menu.
- Paste the Login URL in an email or document to send to a Submitter.
You must generate a new Login URL by clicking the Regenerate button if you edit any field on the New Confidential URL screen.