- Administrative privileges enabled on your user account; and
- The assessment type added to your role with Delete permissions enabled for all states for the assessment type and object types included in the assessment OR All Access enabled on your user account.
Deleting an assessment object will not delete the assessment type. To delete a launched assessment type and all its objects and instances, see the Delete a Launched Assessment article. To delete an assessment that has not yet been launched, see Edit or Delete an Assessment.
To delete an assessment object:
- Open the assessment object by navigating to it in a view or using the search tool.
- Click the ellipses icon at the top-right of the form, then click Delete.
- On the Confirm Delete screen, review and type in the number of objects to be deleted to confirm their deletion.
Referenced objects mapped to the assessment are not deleted.