To configure an assessment's workflow(s):
- Click theicon in the top bar > Assessments in the Data Model section.
- Click the assessment or enter the name of the assessment in the Search field, then click it to display the Edit Assessment page. Scroll down to the Configuration tab.
- To mark data from an object type as reference data and prevent instances (clones) of its objects from being created as part of the assessment, click the icon beside an object type disable the Assessment Data option. See the Assessment Reference Data article for more information.
You cannot configure the workflows of object types flagged as reference data in assessments.
- To allow other assessments to reuse the instances (clones) from this assessment, click the icon beside an object type to enable the Option to Link to Existing toggle. See the Link to Existing (Rely On) Assessment Data for more information.
- To determine which fields will be updated when the user pushes an update to an assessment from an object's Assessment section:
Click the button in the Fields to Sync column next to the desired object to open the Fields to Add pallette.
Click on each property and field associated with the object that you want to be updated. All changes are saved upon clicking a property or field.
The Assessment's focus object cannot be updated. In addition, relationships, references, roles, attachments, images, files or web links cannot be updated.
- To edit an existing workflow:
- Click Configure in the row for the assessment or appropriate object type on the Edit Workflow page. If an object type has multiple workflows, select it from the dropdown menu in the Workflow Name column, then click Configure.
- Make adjustments to the workflow states, triggers, transitions, and actions as needed. See Workflows for more information on configuring these settings.
- To create a new workflow for object types that are not flagged as reference data, click New in the row for the appropriate object type. See the Workflows section for more information on creating a new workflow.