To view a report:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Incident Owner, Incident Supervisor, or Incident Management Administrator user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Reports to display the Incident activity.
- Click a report to open.
- If the report includes a bar, column, or pie chart, hover your cursor over the chart for more information about the data. Clicking on a section of a pie chart will separate it from the rest of the chart for emphasis.
- If the report includes a table:
Click a cell to open the associated object in a palette.
- Click a column to sort the data in the table.
- Click Next or Previous at the bottom of the table to scroll through any additional pages.
- Enter search terms in the Search Table... field to narrow down which data is displayed.
- Click the icon to export the table data into a Word document or click the icon to export the table data into an Excel spreadsheet.
Only table data can be exported into a Word document or Excel spreadsheet. If you export data from a report that also contains a chart or heat map, that data will not appear in the document or spreadsheet.
- To star a report (create a tab for the report in the nav bar):
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the report to open the Add Report To Home window.
- If needed, enter a custom name for the tab in the Label report field. The report's name, as saved by an administrator, appears in this field by default.
- Select the Make this report your landing page checkbox if you want this report to replace the My Tasks tab or another report tab as the home page. To revert back the home page back to My Tasks, deselect the checkbox.
- Click Add To Home to finish.
- To delete the tab from the nav bar, click the icon, then click Remove From Home.
For more information on reports added to tabs, see the Starred Reports article.
- To apply filters to a report (if configured by an administrator):
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the report to open the Filters palette. When a report is displayed with filters applied, the filter icon will appear in blue ().
- Apply the following filters types as needed. Note that some or all of these sections may be blank if these filter types have not been added to the report by an administrator:
State: Filters report data by the objects' current workflow state(s).
- Role: Filters report data by users or user groups that have been granted direct access to objects.
- Date & Time/Select List: Filters report data by date and time and/or select list fields.
- Relationship: Displays report data from object types, such as business units or primary incident types, that are linked to incidents.
- Object Type: Displays report data from one or more selected object types.
- To refresh report data, click the icon.