These instructions are for submitting an incident anonymously while logged into the app. If you want to submit an incident from your account, see the Submit an Incident article. If your organization has given you a direct link to the Anonymous Portal, skip to step 5.
To submit an incident anonymously:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Portal Access user group.
- Click the dropdown menu in the nav bar, then click Portal.
- Click the Submission tab.
- Click New Incident Submission.
Click the link to the Anonymous Portal to display the anonymous incident form.
Ensure that Yes has been selected in the Remain Anonymous dropdown menu.
- Enter details of the incident in the Observation field and select a date and time from the Observed Date/Time field.
- Click the Observation Type dropdown to select an observation type.
Depending on how Incident Management has been configured, users may be able to choose the incident type instead of an observation type.
- Place a pin on the map under Location to select the location of the incident.
- Drag images and attachments to the Photo and Observation Attachments fields to add them to your submission. You can also click in the box below Photo or Observation Attachments to browse for files on your machine.
- Click Submit.
Navigating away from the incident form before clicking Submit will delete any change made to the form.