Report visibility is restricted by user group.
To view a report:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Risk Team or Administrator (Risk Management) user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Reports to display the Risk Management tab.
- Click a report to open.
- If the report includes a bar, column, or pie chart, hover your cursor over the chart for more information about the data. Clicking on a section of a pie chart will separate it from the rest of the chart for emphasis.
- If the report includes a table:
Click a cell to open the associated object in a palette.
- Click a column to sort the data in the table.
- Click Next or Previous at the bottom of the table to scroll through any additional pages.
- Enter search terms in the Search Table... field to narrow down which data is displayed.
- Click the icon to export the table data into a Word document or click the icon to export the table data into an Excel spreadsheet.
Only table data can be exported into a Word document or Excel spreadsheet. If you export data from a report that also contains a chart or heat map, that data will not appear in the document or spreadsheet.
- If the report contains a data grid:
Hovering your cursor over a cell in the Name column, then click theicon to open a grid object in a palette.
Click a cell, then type your changes or make a selection from the available options to edit the contents. Changes made to cells are applied to the associated object and are saved automatically. This can only be done if the column has not been marked as read-only.
- Click a cell with rich text formatting enabled to open the RTF editor, type your changes, then click the icon to save. If you don't have permission to edit the RTF field, clicking it will display the fields' contents in focused mode. Click x to close the RTF editor or window and return to the data grid.
- Hover your cursor over the top of the column to show the icon, then click and drag the column to resize it.
- Click the column name at the top of the grid to sort the data alphabetically in ascending order. Click the column name again to sort in descending order. Clicking the column name a third time will remove any sorting.
- Click the < or > icons to move the current page forward or back by one. Alternatively, you can click the textbox and type the page number you wish to view, or click the arrows to the desired page number, then click away from the text box to reload the grid. To adjust the number of rows displayed, select an option from the row dropdown menu.
- Click the icon in the top-right corner of the page. To show or hide columns, select or deselect the column checkboxes. Select the Wrap Cells or Overflow Cells options to wrap or unwrap the data. Select the Display colored cells as ovals checkbox to show formula or select list cells as text with colored circles instead of a full background color. This option does not apply to workflow states.
- Click the icon to the far right of the page to enable filters below the column headers, then begin typing keywords or select an option. Click the icon again to disable/reset any filters.
- Refresh your browser to reset any custom display settings, including filters, column widths, hidden columns, page numbers, or rows.
- To star a report (create a tab for the report in the nav bar):
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the report to open the Add Report To Home window.
- If needed, enter a custom name for the tab in the Label report field. The report's name, as saved by an administrator, appears in this field by default.
- Select the Make this report your landing page checkbox if you want this report to replace the My Tasks tab or another report tab as the home page. To revert back the home page back to My Tasks, deselect the checkbox.
- Click Add To Home to finish.
- To delete the tab from the nav bar, click the icon, then click Remove From Home.
For more information on reports added to tabs, see the Starred Reports article.
- To view point in time data on a report:
Click the icon at the top-right corner of the report to open the Point in Time Reporting window. When a report is displayed with filters applied, the point in time icon will appear in blue ().
Click the Report Date field to select a date to draw data from and click Apply.
To return the report to its default state, click the icon and click Clear.
- To apply filters to a report (if configured by an administrator):
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the report to open the Filters palette. When a report is displayed with filters applied, the filter icon will appear in blue ().
- Fill in the fields as needed.
- To refresh report data, click the icon.