Edit or Delete a Trigger, Transition, or Action
To edit or delete a trigger, transition, or action:
- Click theicon in the top bar > Object Types in the Data Model section.
- Click Configure Workflow. If there are multiple workflows saved to the object type, click one in the list.
- Click the trigger you want to edit or delete to open the Edit Trigger palette.Clicking a trigger to open the Edit Trigger palette.
- To edit a trigger:
- Click the beside the trigger name to show the trigger settings.
- To change the trigger type, select one from the Type dropdown menu. See Add a Trigger & Transition to a State for more information on the different trigger types.
- Make changes to the name, description, and color, as needed.
- To delete the trigger, its transitions, conditions, and actions, click Delete.
- Click Done when finished.
- To edit a transition:
- Click theicon in the Transitions section.Transitions on a trigger. Settings can be accessed by clicking the gear icon beside the transition.
- Make changes to the transition name and destination state, as needed.
- To edit or delete a condition or action saved to a transition, click the icon beside the action or transition.
- To delete the transition and any actions or conditions added to it, click the icon, then click Yes to confirm.
- Click the icon when finished.