- If needed, you can change the field’s unique name by clicking the icon next to the Unique Name field to unlock and edit it; however, it’s strongly recommended that you do not change the unique name as its default value is used throughout the Core system and altering it may interfere with existing data.
- Any changes to the field's settings are applied to all related object types.
- Deleting a field will remove it from all related object types.
To edit or delete a field:
- Click theicon in the top bar > Fields in the Data Model section.
- Enter the name of the field in the Search field or click on a field in the list.
- Make changes to the field’s name as needed, including the Field Name and Long Name.
- Make any other changes to the field as needed.
- To delete the field, click the icon, then click Yes to confirm.
- Click Done when finished.
|If the field has been added to one or more object types, those object types will appear in the Related Object Types section at the bottom of the Editing Field page. Click the object type to view its Edit Object Type page.|