In Resolver Core, report visibility is restricted by user group. How these different user groups work with reports (i.e., data visualizations) varies, depending on the unique insights they seek. This article covers the diverse ways Compliance Management users may interact with their reporting data (e.g., pie charts, tables) in their application.
To view a report:
Log into a user account from the Compliance Team or Administrator user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Reports to display the Compliance Management activity.
- Click the relevant report to open it.
To view a bar, column, or pie chart:
- Hover your cursor over the chart for more detailed information.
- Click on a pie chart section to make it more prominent on-screen.
To view a table:
- Click a cell to open the associated object in a palette.
- Click a column to sort the data in the table.
- Click Next or Previous at the bottom of the table to scroll to any other pages.
- Enter search terms in the Search Table... field to narrow down which data displays.
- Click the icon to export the table data into a Word document.
- Click the icon to export the table data into an Excel spreadsheet.
Only table data can be exported into a Word document or Excel spreadsheet. If you export data from a report that also contains a chart or heat map, that data will not appear in the document or spreadsheet.
To star a report:
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the report to open the Add Report to Home window and create a report tab in the nav bar.
- Enter a custom tab name in the Label report field. The report's name, as saved by an administrator, appears in this field by default.
- Select the Make this report your landing page checkbox if you want this report to replace the My Tasks tab or another report tab on your screen.
- Revert back the home page back to My Tasks by deselecting the checkbox.
- Click Add To Home to finish.
- Delete the tab from the nav bar by clicking the icon, then click Remove From Home.
To view Point in Time Data:
- Click the icon at the report’s top-right corner to open the Point in Time Reporting window. When a report has filters applied, the point in time icon will appear in blue ().
- Click the Report Date field to select the relevant date and click Apply.
- To return the report to its default state, click the icon and click Clear.
To apply Filters to a report:
- If filters are configured, click the icon at the report’s top-right corner to open the Filters palette. When a report is displayed with filters applied, the filter icon will appear in blue ().
- Complete the fields as needed.
To export a report attachment:
- Click the icon at the report’s top-right corner to open the Report Attachments palette.
- Click Export Attachments to download the listed attachments as a .zip file.